In search of applying for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard? Then visiting this link will give you everything you are looking for www.indigoapply.com.
To apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard, there are three situations that you may find yourself in prior to the application process which are:
- Type in your invitation number from mail offer at www.indigocard.com and get started
- You can locate your invitation number on the site
- If you haven’t received an invitation number check if you are pre-qualified for your personal credit card on the same site.
We will describe the Indigo Apply registration process in detail for each of these situations.
What are the cards offered by Indigo Platinum?
There are five card designs exclusively offered by Platinum Indigo that you can choose from and the good news is that you do not have to pay any additional charges for choosing the design you wish to have on your card.
What are the Terms and Conditions to Apply for Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
It is important to know all the terms and conditions of applying for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard before you actually apply for it. Hence from the official Terms and Conditions document available on the official site, the following are the prerequisites you must keep in mind.
- Celtic Bank is the sole issuer of the Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
- The offer of this card can only be availed by a few accounts.
- The applicant must have attained the age of 18, should possess a genuine social security number, a valid residential address and an IP address of the USA.
- Once you apply for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard you are giving authorization to the issue to assemble information on you, from your employer, credit card reporting companies, your bank in order to complete the verification of your identity and see your credit worth.
- You also authorize the issuer to conduct a review and maintenance of your account activities.
- The issuer will inform you of all the information collected on you and the reports if you ask for it.
- In order to get approved for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must possess a valid IP address of USA
- Should NOT be in possession of any existing Indigo Card
- Should meet all the requirements of the creditworthiness set forth by the issuer which should include the review of your valid income
- Should fulfill the prerequisites of identity verification
- You should NOT be a delinquent with any creditor for last 2 months
- You should NOT have a pre-existing Indigo Platinum Mastercard which has its charge due of delinquency
- You MUST NOT already have applied for an Indigo Platinum Mastercard in past 2 months
- If you get approved by the issuer for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard you will be notified in your mail with the full Cardholder Agreement
- You will be charged a yearly fee once your account has been opened. This fee can be fully refunded given you cancel your account and no transactions have been made as of yet.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard for Bad Credit Scorers
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard is specifically put forth for the people who have a bad credit score for instance if you are someone who has a FICO score of less than 600 then this might just be the card for you. This is the card that may just help you build your credit back up.
It is necessary that you know that only when you have spent some time using this card as a responsible user you will be able to attain a good credit history so that in future you can become eligible for more benefiting cards.
You can even check if you are pre-qualified for this card by visiting the official site and this process will not have any effect on your current credit score. This will, in fact, give you a better clue as to what are your chances of being approved if you submit your application for Indigo Platinum Mastercard.
Credit Score Requirements
See the table compiled below for your ease to gauge where you stand in the credit score.
|Excellent Credit||Good Credit||Fair Credit||Bad Credit||Limited Credit|
|750 – 850||700 – 749||640 – 699||300 – 639||Less than 3 years of credit history|
What are the services that can be availed on Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
There are a couple of services that you can reap off using this card and these are listed below for you to browse through.
- Shopping Services
You can avail the Extended Warranty Protection which will multiply for the manufacturer’s warranty for a certain amount of time.
- Travel Services
This will give you Master Rental Coverage in which you can refuse the insurance of Rental Company itself to provide any coverage for car collision damage. Instead, rely on the card itself.
- Master Road Assist Service
You can call for emergency help during driving for tow trucks or fuel refill.
- Travel Assistance Services
You can avail the services of pre-trip planning with medical and legal referrals.
- Security Services
You can recover from being a victim of identity theft through the Theft Resolution Service.
Indigo Platinum Mastercard Credit Limit
Indigo Platinum Mastercard is offering a credit limit of $300. However, you need to be regular in your bill payments which must be paid in full at the end of every month so that you can build a good credit history.
If you keep up this good reputation then you can be eligible for more rewards and benefits in the future.
What are the perks of an Indigo Credit Card?
Before you begin applying for the Indigo Card it is important to quickly list down its benefits so that the users have an idea what they are getting into:
1. Easy to get acquainted with
Credit cards have their own convenience when it comes to paying bills instantly beside it is easy to carry as its size is no more than an identity card.
2. Safe from Fraud
These days credit card fraud is a huge scam that everyone is afraid of. Keeping this in perspective credit card companies like Indigo has taken strong measures to protect their consumers from any such scam.
3. Availability of Finances
At times, applying for a loan is not only tiresome but time-consuming as well, especially if you want instant hands on the funds but a credit card, on the other hand, can instantly be used to make the funds available to the consumer in time of need.
4. Universal Acceptance
Of course, the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is a Mastercard that is universally accepted by millions of vendors across the globe as compared to other credit card issuers.
5. Establishes Credit History
Using the Indigo Platinum Mastercard will build a good credit history for you which will definitely amp up your credit score for future benefits.
6. Requires a Low Credit Score
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard comes with a lease of the credit score requirements as compared to other card issuers.
7. You can get Pre-Qualified
The registration procedure for Indigo Card is easy to go through and potential candidates can also get pre-qualified which helps them gauge the probability of getting their application approved.
8. The option of Cash Advances
Potential candidates for Indigo Platinum Mastercard should know about the cash advances that this card has to offer however these are accompanied with high-interest rates.
9. Personalized Designs of the Card
Card-holders can choose from a number of card designs. Some are stark in appearance, which is well-suited for those with simpler preferences for the look of their credit cards.
10. Full-Time Access to Account through the Mobile App
The Indigo Platinum Mastercard can also be registered on its mobile app which allows the users to sign into their accounts instantly at any point in time on their handheld devices and stay updated on the card transactions and credit details.
Type in your invitation number from mail offer on the official site
If you already have an invitation number offer in your email then you simply need to follow the steps given below to successfully submit your application for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard:
- Visit this link given ahead from your device that is connected to a safe internet connection https://www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply/
- Right on the homepage, you will see the field for Invitation Number which you must enter accurately as sent to you in your email
- Then below enter the ZIP code of your location
- Hit the button for “Get Started” in orange to complete the step of Offer Validation
- Keep following the prompts and finish your application in the next two steps:
- A few more details
You can locate your invitation number on the site
If you think you have received the invitation number but cannot seem to find it or locate it in your directory then do not need to worry because you can easily locate your invitation number by following the guideline below:
- Visit the link given ahead https://www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply/ from your device connected to the internet
- On the right side of the page locate the heading for “Need help finding your invitation number? Or, locate your offer here!” and tap on “here”
- A new window will pop open with the title “Look up here’
- You will be expected to fill out a form here by entering the following accurate details in the form:
- First Name
- Last Name
- ZIP Code
- Last 4 digits of SSN Number
- Date of Birth
- Email Address
- In the end, click on “Submit”
- You will then be informed of all the details regarding your invitation number.
If you haven’t received an invitation number check if you are pre-qualified!
There is no need to be disappointed if you have not received any invitation number as of yet and thinking you will not receive it because you can always check if you are pre-qualified for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard by filling out a quick form.
Pre-Qualification is quick and easy and will give you a better idea of your chances of getting approved for an Indigo Card.
Simply follow these instructions and get your pre-qualification started:
- Once again from your device connected to an internet access visit this link https://www.indigocard.com/singlestep/indigoapply/#
- Towards the left side of the page find the heading for “Didn’t receive a mail offer? See if you’re pre-qualified for a personal credit card”. Click on the button for “See if you’re pre-qualified”
- You will then be taken to a new page
- This is where you will be required to fill another form with the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- ZIP Code
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Email Address
- Primary Phone Number
- Secondary Phone Number
- Then you need to give your consent for the Electronic Disclosures by placing a tick in the box where required
- Then click on the button for “Pre-Qualify Now” present in orange to check if you are pre-qualified for the loan or not.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get in touch with the Indigo Credit Card Customer Service?
You can contact the Indigo Card Customer Service at this number 1-866-946-9545. They can be reached 7 days a week from between 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 pm Pacific Time.
- What is the credit limit for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard?
The initial credit limit for the Indigo Platinum Mastercard is $300 and then the exact value will be given once your creditworthiness has been determined.
- What is the procedure for getting the cash advance on Indigo Credit Card?
You can make use of your Indigo Credit Card to avail the cash advance but you will be given a 30% APR which will stack up instantly. You also would have to pay an additional 5% fee.
- How can the Indigo Card be activated?
You can easily activate the Indigo Mastercard by placing a call at 1-866-946-9545. The automated system will require you to tell your account number. Keep pressing the pound key until your call is successfully transferred to a customer service agent.
- What will be the upfront payment for the Indigo Card?
There is no upfront payment and the card fee will be deducted from the credit limit.
- Where can the Indigo Mastercard be used?
Since this is a Mastercard then technically you can use it anywhere you see the logo of Mastercard. This is almost accepted globally where credit card payments are accepted.
- Can the credit limit of the Indigo Card be increased?
No increases are offered on the Indigo Card.
- What is the minimum payment for the Indigo Credit Card?
The required payable amount on your credit card will be printed along with your monthly statements which you can see on your online account.
Usually, the minimum amount is more than $25 or will at least be 1% of the balance with the interest and the fee.
- Which credit bureaus does Indigo Platinum report to?
The Indigo Platinum Card issuer reports to three main credit bureaus: TransUnion, Experian, and Equifax every month.
- At what time is the annual fee applicable on the Indigo Mastercard?
The annual fee for your Indigo Credit Card will be charged as soon as you get the card. Then this fee will be charged on the same date in the following years. However, there is a possibility that you will not be charged an annual fee.
- Where to call when I have to cancel my account?
For canceling the account you can call on the regular customer service number 866-946-9545 and ask them to cancel.
- How to pre-qualify for the Indigo Card?
When you press the Apply Now button you will be taken to the pre-qualify page for the Indigo Card. On the page, you will have to enter your personal information and then the CardConnnection tool will see if you can be pre-qualified for the Indigo Card. This will not have any effect on your credit score though.
- Can I transfer my balance to my Indigo Platinum card?
You will not be able to transfer to this card but you can transfer the balance from this card to any other credit card that is accepting the balance transfers.
- Can I rent a vehicle using my Indigo Credit Card?
You will be able to rent a car with this card since it’s a Mastercard and can be used on almost every other car rental service.
- What is the cash advance fee for the Indigo Credit Card?
There is no fee for the Indigo Credit Card cash advance for the first year then subsequently you will be charged 5%of your advance after that.
- What is the minimum credit score requirement for the Indigo Credit Card?
There is no minimum requirement on the credit score for the Indigo Credit Card.
- What is the time taken to deliver the Indigo Mastercard?
Once you get approved for the card it takes a maximum of 2 weeks for the Indigo Card to be delivered through the mail.
- Is there a security deposit for the Indigo Mastercard?
There is no security deposit for the Indigo Mastercard so there is no hassle of paying this deposit.
- How can I find the exact date when my Indigo Mastercard got opened?
In order to find the exact date of opening your Indigo Master card, you can call at 1-866-946-9545.
- What is the annual fee for the Indigo Credit Card?
Yes, the annual fee you will get can be either $0, or $59, or $75 the first year and $99 after, depending on your creditworthiness.
- Can I keep two Indigo Credit Cards?
The issuer of this card Genesis Financial Solutions will not approve your application if you already have an Indigo Card.
- How will I be able to get the PIN for my Indigo Card?
To get your pin for Indigo Credit Card you can call at 866-946-9545. The automated system will ask for our account number and then keep pressing the pound key till your call is transferred to an agent.
- What is the time taken to get the Indigo credit card approved?
You usually get instant approval for the Indigo Credit Card but in some cases although rarely this may take up to a month.
- What is the time taken for the Indigo credit card limit increase?
Indigo does not provide an increase on credit limit but you can ask for once given you have been paying your bills on time for the past 6 months at least. If you have been paying all your bills on time then you have a great chance of getting your credit limit increased.